Mega Construx, can you steal pieces form your knock offs or at least work with them?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I’m sorry, but have you seen any of those knock offs for real? They are made of the lowest quality plastic you could imagine. And no offense, but I’ve already had enough of bright Halo figs, let alone CoD! But hey, I’d be down for some new head molds (particular female).

New heads? Cool.

Stealing? Not cool.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:52 pm
I’m sorry, but have you seen any of those knock offs for real? They are made of the lowest quality plastic you could imagine. And no offense, but I’ve already had enough of bright Halo figs, let alone CoD! But hey, I’d be down for some new head molds (particular female).
I buy some knock offs,

Yeah

low as hekk quality

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:54 pm
New heads? Cool.

Stealing? Not cool.
lol stealing do you realize how many knockoff brick companies exist mega is the original knockoff, cool but still, i disagree what you call stealing i call inspiration; true but also not

By definition, knock-off and copycat brands are illegal, copyright infringing entities. Mega can't work with them, and they definitely can't bypass Mattel and exploit some kind of overseas legal loophole.

Exactly mega is based in Canada and Mattel is north american.

They can't legally or Illegally do this.

Oh hmm the main post got deleted.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:52 pm
I promise this isn’t my thread, lol.

What do we do about this thread? Let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and die!

No necro!

I'M TALKING TO YOU ARBY.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”