Mega Construx Beyonders App

Got a question? Ask it here!
This sounds awesome - but it's not available to me in the UK App Store on Apple - is there any good reason for this? I'd really love to get the best out my Inventions / Inventors sets. Thanks, Chris

blade_guy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:56 am
This sounds awesome - but it's not available to me in the UK App Store on Apple - is there any good reason for this? I'd really love to get the best out my Inventions / Inventors sets. Thanks, Chris
ik i wish they would jsut give us download instructions in pdf format i have yet to build the alternate builds and i can't wait anymore

Its for Ipad and tablet usage only.

This is why we always need physical instructions.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 pm
It's not available in Europe regardless.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:32 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 pm
It's not available in Europe regardless.
Huh.

Didn't know that.

blade_guy wrote:
i wonder if you could change the region on your Apple store app and see if it can be downloaded...

Errex wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:05 am
blade_guy wrote:
i wonder if you could change the region on your Apple store app and see if it can be downloaded...
Yes.

Tried to change the region but nope, doesn't work. It's clearly not available for UK/Europe access - no idea why not :(

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”