Skip to content

Dang, a ghost town...

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Look up: calculator the game for proof!
Oh yeah for sure. But I've got the 2003 version. It causes more lag then more recent ones, sadly.

Look up: calculator the game for proof!
Oh yeah for sure. But I've got the 2003 version. It causes more lag then more recent ones, sadly.
Well that's neat...

What about old phones and calculator games.... :l

We are all so darn old...
My younger sister got her first phone at about 8 or 9 years of age 'cos she was jealous of mine.
What a spoilt brat she could be.
She's a classic example of the younger generation: phones, phones and did I mention phones?

We are all so darn old...
My younger sister got her first phone at about 8 or 9 years of age 'cos she was jealous of mine.
What a spoilt brat she could be.
She's a classic example of the younger generation: phones, phones and did I mention phones?
It's rare for me to see a girl my age out in public. But anytime I ever see one she's always on her darn phone. Every... Time... *deafening silence*

Unfortunately, this could possibly be the most relatable thing I've heard.

I really feel like I shouldn't be this mean, but where I live, girl's my age are everywhere.
I feel like you guys just don't seem to go out that much.

I got lucky, my gal hates being on a phone for more than a minute.

I really feel like I shouldn't be this mean, but where I live, girl's my age are everywhere.

Girls in America don't like to do leave their homes unless they're with friends. And seeing that is even more rare than seeing a girl alone. I'm just suffering!

Girls in America don't like to do leave their homes unless they're with friends. And seeing that is even more rare than seeing a girl alone. I'm just suffering!
"The greatest country in the world!"

"The greatest country in the world!"
These are sad boi hours.

Return to “Event Discussion”