Mega Construx Gang

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

Yeah I'm weird and I love.
I can't roleplay seriously for more than 5 seconds. Believe me, I've tried...
It's fun! But it's no fun if it's hard to get in character.

I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!

The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!
*salutes*
*sheds small tear*

Halo Roblox exists?!

Halo Roblox exists?!
Yep! It's called Halo Roleplay Online!

Halo Roblox exists?!
Hey Nigel, you have a Roblox account?

I am not alone in this world!

I miss being a kid and being able to do those kinds of things.

Although I catch myself sneaking around corners and such sometimes, probably due to my legitimate preference to be alone rather than converse with someone.

I miss being a kid and being able to do those kinds of things.

Although I catch myself sneaking around corners and such sometimes, probably due to my legitimate preference to be alone rather than converse with someone.
LMAO. When I was a kid we'd role-play with friends at each other's houses.
We all had nerfs or swords of some kind.
The most common theme was Cowboys.

Halo Roblox exists?!
Hey Nigel, you have a Roblox account?
I don't take online role-plays very seriously (although sometimes the absolute stupidity that new recruits show in the nighthawks makes me question my sanity).

Return to “Event Discussion”