Mega Construx Gang

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
User avatar
474
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 pm
I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

Yeah I'm weird and I love.
I can't roleplay seriously for more than 5 seconds. Believe me, I've tried...
It's fun! But it's no fun if it's hard to get in character.

User avatar
1321
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 pm
I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

Yeah I'm weird and I love.
I can't roleplay seriously for more than 5 seconds. Believe me, I've tried...
It's fun! But it's no fun if it's hard to get in character.
The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!

User avatar
474
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:53 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:50 pm

I can't roleplay seriously for more than 5 seconds. Believe me, I've tried...
It's fun! But it's no fun if it's hard to get in character.
The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!
*salutes*
*sheds small tear*

User avatar
3063
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:53 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:50 pm

I can't roleplay seriously for more than 5 seconds. Believe me, I've tried...
It's fun! But it's no fun if it's hard to get in character.
The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!
Halo Roblox exists?!

User avatar
1321
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:12 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:53 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:51 pm


It's fun! But it's no fun if it's hard to get in character.
The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!
Halo Roblox exists?!
Yep! It's called Halo Roleplay Online!

User avatar
1321
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:14 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:12 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:53 pm

The escapades of Pvt. Jones on Halo Roblox Roleplay will never be forgotten. He existed, died, came back to life, stole a ship, and crashed into the base. What a brave soldier... oorah!
Halo Roblox exists?!
Yep! It's called Halo Roleplay Online!
Hey Nigel, you have a Roblox account?

User avatar
2524
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 pm
I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

Yeah I'm weird and I love.
I am not alone in this world!

User avatar
4257
JoeFilms wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:11 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 pm
I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

Yeah I'm weird and I love.
I am not alone in this world!
I miss being a kid and being able to do those kinds of things.

Although I catch myself sneaking around corners and such sometimes, probably due to my legitimate preference to be alone rather than converse with someone.

User avatar
3296
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:38 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 12:11 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 pm
I like to role play a soldier(ie marine, clone trooper, etc) when I'm walking around. I love hiding behind corners(sometimes with my friends if they get into it too) and pretending that we're in a stealth mission.

Yeah I'm weird and I love.
I am not alone in this world!
I miss being a kid and being able to do those kinds of things.

Although I catch myself sneaking around corners and such sometimes, probably due to my legitimate preference to be alone rather than converse with someone.
LMAO. When I was a kid we'd role-play with friends at each other's houses.
We all had nerfs or swords of some kind.
The most common theme was Cowboys.

User avatar
3296
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:32 pm
RedThree wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:14 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:12 pm


Halo Roblox exists?!
Yep! It's called Halo Roleplay Online!
Hey Nigel, you have a Roblox account?
I don't take online role-plays very seriously (although sometimes the absolute stupidity that new recruits show in the nighthawks makes me question my sanity).


Return to “Event Discussion”