Dang, a ghost town...

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Yeah, I just don’t like em, had a Samsung tablet, stopped working for no reason at all.

Yeah, I just don’t like em, had a Samsung tablet, stopped working for no reason at all.
Oh, I never had a problem, but yet, stuff that doesn't happen to people always happens to someone else, like everyone can do this, but I can't, that's why I say its biased to me, lol.

Yeah, I just don’t like em
Phones? Yeah it's $500 you could spend on Mega, right?

And that's why I have a 2004 Nokia, which costs $20. It's even got Solitaire and my favourite game of all time, Calculator.

OH MY GOSH! THIS THREAD IS REVIVING THE FORUM!

OH MY GOSH! THIS THREAD IS REVIVING THE FORUM!
Other parts or the "Event discussions" one?

Exactly, a phone is a phone, if it calls and texts I’m fine, don’t need games on it.

Exactly, a phone is a phone, if it calls and texts I’m fine, don’t need games on it.
Exactly. Besides, I've only got like, three numbers in the phone. I have zero need for a smartphone. What with my fat fingers and all I'd press the wrong buttons anyway.

Exactly. Besides, I've only got like, three numbers in the phone. I have zero need for a smartphone. What with my fat fingers and all I'd press the wrong buttons anyway.
You sound like me, except I press the wrong buttons on my tablet such is like 6 inches wide and 6 inches tall about. #Boo101Fail

Return to “Event Discussion”