Marvel or DC license

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
User avatar
2
Hey mega, something that keeps popping up in my head is, does Mega Construx (Mattel) have license to marvel characters such as Spider-Man, Iron man and black panther and if they have license to DC characters such as Batman, Flash and superman. I know for a fact that if you make figures for Spider-Man or batman they are gonna sell like hot cakes easily without a doubt... I would really like to get word from someone at mega, if dc and marvel mega Construx comes out my dreams will truly come true!

User avatar
3515
They used to make them but not anymore

User avatar
958
Okay, wow. I made a reply to this saying that Mega used to make Marvel products, and that a certain competitor currently holds licenses for Marvel/DC products, but my reply is gone?

User avatar
3515
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 pm
Okay, wow. I made a reply to this saying that Mega used to make Marvel products, and that a certain competitor currently holds licenses for Marvel/DC products, but my reply is gone?
Did you say aforementioned competitor’s name?

User avatar
958
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Did you say aforementioned competitor’s name?
Well, no, if you do that it automatically changes to say [competitor]. I just did what most people do when referring to that company, and replaced the E with a 3... which doesn't normally result in posts being deleted.

User avatar
370
Sadly they can't because of someone else has the license as been mentioned. I wish they did though because those that have that license do a horrible job with the DC characters.

User avatar
3515
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Did you say aforementioned competitor’s name?
Well, no, if you do that it automatically changes to say [competitor]. I just did what most people do when referring to that company, and replaced the E with a 3... which doesn't normally result in posts being deleted.
Ah well, maybe the mods are getting zealous.

User avatar
2584
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Did you say aforementioned competitor’s name?
Well, no, if you do that it automatically changes to say [competitor]. I just did what most people do when referring to that company, and replaced the E with a 3... which doesn't normally result in posts being deleted.
Ah well, maybe the mods are getting zealous.
*Zealous Champion Intensifies*

User avatar
3694
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 pm


Well, no, if you do that it automatically changes to say [competitor]. I just did what most people do when referring to that company, and replaced the E with a 3... which doesn't normally result in posts being deleted.
Ah well, maybe the mods are getting zealous.
*Zealous Champion Intensifies*
Theory time:

They have a post-deleting quota to meet, so that's why they delete posts for the most obscure reasons.

User avatar
Community Team
617
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am


Ah well, maybe the mods are getting zealous.
*Zealous Champion Intensifies*
Theory time:

They have a post-deleting quota to meet, so that's why they delete posts for the most obscure reasons.
Only reason a post gets deleted is if it violates one of the posting rules. Simple as that.

No one has unlocked the "obscure post deletion" achievement yet, so that assumption is wrong.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Return to “Event Discussion”