Halo: Outpost Discovery

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
User avatar
3691
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
I got to the MCX booth and they said I can keep anything I build free of charge. YEEEESSS
What?

User avatar
3512
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
I got to the MCX booth and they said I can keep anything I build free of charge. YEEEESSS
What?
At Outpost Discovery they have huge bins of bricks and anything you build you get to keep.

User avatar
1368
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
I got to the MCX booth and they said I can keep anything I build free of charge. YEEEESSS
What?
At Outpost Discovery they have huge bins of bricks and anything you build you get to keep.
*Builds something out of all the bricks*

User avatar
4371
*recreates New Mombasa* Hahaha!!!

User avatar
3512
I got Frank O’Connor and Max Hoberman to sign a MCX Spartan Warmaster figure!

User avatar
1368
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:04 pm
I got Frank O’Connor and Max Hoberman to sign a MCX Spartan Warmaster figure!
Picture. NOW.

User avatar
3512
Murple wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:04 pm
I got Frank O’Connor and Max Hoberman to sign a MCX Spartan Warmaster figure!
Picture. NOW.
It’ll be up tonight with another surprise.

User avatar
1867
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
I got to the MCX booth and they said I can keep anything I build free of charge. YEEEESSS
What?
At Outpost Discovery they have huge bins of bricks and anything you build you get to keep.
*Proceeds to grab every brick and connects them all together*

User avatar
3512
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:09 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 am


What?
At Outpost Discovery they have huge bins of bricks and anything you build you get to keep.
*Proceeds to grab every brick and connects them all together*
I saw someone walk out with a literal wall of green pieces.

User avatar
1867
Unfortunately it wasn’t me. Oh how easy it would be to expand my firebase. If only Outpost came to Australia. What kind of green was it though? The metallic green, or the dark mixed green?


Return to “Event Discussion”