Toy Fair 2017

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
charliebucket

Re: Toy Fair 2017

Postby charliebucket » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Hey charliebucket, don't worry! - There will be more cool things to look forward to in due time :)
Sweet!

ChewyBricks

Postby ChewyBricks » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:14 pm

That Beyond theme MUST become a reality. A futuristic city theme is brilliant and essential to the Mega Construx line. A city theme will tie together all of the other lines. We need civilians, homes, businesses to make our other themes come to life. We need men, females, kids, babies and elderly. Setting it up in the futuristic setting makes the most sense considering that most of your popular lines are set in the future (Halo, Destiny, Star Trek, even some Call of Duty). NEED this. Won't need to resort to other building competitors anymore if this becomes true!

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:53 pm

That Beyond theme MUST become a reality. A futuristic city theme is brilliant and essential to the Mega Construx line. A city theme will tie together all of the other lines. We need civilians, homes, businesses to make our other themes come to life. We need men, females, kids, babies and elderly. Setting it up in the futuristic setting makes the most sense considering that most of your popular lines are set in the future (Halo, Destiny, Star Trek, even some Call of Duty). NEED this. Won't need to resort to other building competitors anymore if this becomes true!
Agreed!

Halo40KWarrior

Postby Halo40KWarrior » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm with you on that!

Those buildings would make for some awesome cityfighting scenes!

Admiral-Sabree

Postby Admiral-Sabree » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:29 am

Could not have said anything better myself

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 am

Nor I

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Nor I
Nor I

omegabob

Postby omegabob » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Agreed. These sets need to be a reality. Perhaps CaryMega can tell us some about it.

charliebucket

Postby charliebucket » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Agreed. These sets need to be a reality. Perhaps CaryMega can tell us some about it.
Hopefully!

TimberWolf646

Postby TimberWolf646 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:24 pm

I myself am really looking forward to the space themed sets.

Return to “Event Discussion”