Win A Year Of Sets Contest?

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
User avatar
1423
I've been thinking, Mega has very few contest so that's why I came up with this idea.
I believe at the end of each year Mega Construx should hold a contest so you could win all the sets of a select line for the entire next year. You would win one of the many Mega Construx lines of your choice. You would choose which select Construx line you want to win. COD, Halo, Destiny, Minions,TMNT, etc. You would win every set of that specific line for that entire year. You would be allowed 1 entry with your account on Mega Construx's website, that way you can make it to where everyone would have a fair chance of winning. There would be 1 winner for each select line and you would reveal the winners in the 1st week of the new year.

YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON MEGA CONSTRUX WEBSITE!

Tell me what you guys think and if you support this idea enough Mega might actually do this!

User avatar
948
Sounds NEAT! Mega should do this!

User avatar
56
I am definitely in on this idea. But what would happen if you live over sea's or in a different country? what would happen then? Would you still be able to do it?

User avatar
5142
Callof83 wrote:I am definitely in on this idea. But what would happen if you live over sea's or in a different country? what would happen then? Would you still be able to do it?
Good point! Sounds like a good idea though!

User avatar
1423
charliebucket wrote:
Callof83 wrote:I am definitely in on this idea. But what would happen if you live over sea's or in a different country? what would happen then? Would you still be able to do it?
Good point! Sounds like a good idea though!
Mega Construx should ship it no matter if you live in Antarctica or right across from the factory. They're a multi million dollar company, I would think they could ship a few items a few times a year since there would be like 5 winners. It's a swell idea! Construx just has to take it in to consideration.

User avatar
5142
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Callof83 wrote:I am definitely in on this idea. But what would happen if you live over sea's or in a different country? what would happen then? Would you still be able to do it?
Good point! Sounds like a good idea though!
Mega Construx should ship it no matter if you live in Antarctica or right across from the factory. They're a multi million dollar company, I would think they could ship a few items a few times a year since there would be like 5 winners. It's a swell idea! Construx just has to take it in to consideration.
Yeah I think it would be cool ! If there could be 3 winners or something EG: win everything win wave 2 +sig series and win sig series set for example!

User avatar
1423
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Good point! Sounds like a good idea though!
Mega Construx should ship it no matter if you live in Antarctica or right across from the factory. They're a multi million dollar company, I would think they could ship a few items a few times a year since there would be like 5 winners. It's a swell idea! Construx just has to take it in to consideration.
Yeah I think it would be cool ! If there could be 3 winners or something EG: win everything win wave 2 +sig series and win sig series set for example!
This is the sole purpose because Mega rarely has a contest.


User avatar
5142
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: Mega Construx should ship it no matter if you live in Antarctica or right across from the factory. They're a multi million dollar company, I would think they could ship a few items a few times a year since there would be like 5 winners. It's a swell idea! Construx just has to take it in to consideration.
Yeah I think it would be cool ! If there could be 3 winners or something EG: win everything win wave 2 +sig series and win sig series set for example!
This is the sole purpose because Mega rarely has a contest.
Yeah they NEED to do more competitions... Maybe even a comic competition LOL!

User avatar
1423
This is all they need to do. A few competitions with a few prizes would be sweet! I'd be participating in as many I could!


Return to “Event Discussion”