Rock Soldier helmets

Builds & Discussions
AiasOileus

Rock Soldier helmets

Postby AiasOileus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 am

I was rewatching some old TMNT episodes the other day and noticed that Gen. Traag's helmet was green. Since these helmets are removable, I was wondering if any of the green Call of Duty helmets were removable as well and if so, are they the same size to be swapped out? If so, could anyone let me know what sets have such helmets?

Roebuck

Re: Rock Soldier helmets

Postby Roebuck » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:13 pm

I was rewatching some old TMNT episodes the other day and noticed that Gen. Traag's helmet was green. Since these helmets are removable, I was wondering if any of the green Call of Duty helmets were removable as well and if so, are they the same size to be swapped out? If so, could anyone let me know what sets have such helmets?
In the 2017 world war 2 sets the helmets are removable

Elemaster

Postby Elemaster » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:24 am

The tricky part with that, though, is the head styles are different. The CoD heads with removable helmets have a T-shaped connector. The Rock Soldiers have a small pin-in-hole connector more akin to the Mega Construx Heroes line. So sadly they are not cross compatible.

AiasOileus

Postby AiasOileus » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:25 pm

The tricky part with that, though, is the head styles are different. The CoD heads with removable helmets have a T-shaped connector. The Rock Soldiers have a small pin-in-hole connector more akin to the Mega Construx Heroes line. So sadly they are not cross compatible.
Thanks Elemaster, that was what I wanted to know, I didn't want to buy some WWII troops primarily for the helmet and it not work.

Return to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”