Skip to content

Series 4 and 5

Builds & Discussions
I can not find these anywhere to buy. I want to give you guys my money but can not. Is there any way you can get these into the Mattel shop at least?

Series 4 was in the Mattel shop a while back. I believe you can still find some of them at Wal-Mart's online store. Nefera is actually pretty cheap there right now (like $2.48 or something around there).

I don't think they ever released (or ever will) series 5 though, which is strange, considering it should have been released along with the carnival set.

yeah I bought them from Walmart finally, I think series 5 was most likely cancelled as it seem the regular monster high is as well from what I am reading. Maybe in time they will return like others have in the past. The sad thing to me is they are so unique in Mega Construx style. There is nothing else like them. To me the Halo, Cod, Assasin Creed and others are similar in style. American girl has a very nondescript body style which makes including them alongside other lines look strange. I hope they continue to release a few sets at least. I have been buying up all the sets around me in anticipation of the line coming to a close.

Return to “Monster High”