Collector's Series

Builds & Discussions
Joescibelli

Collector's Series

Postby Joescibelli » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 am

I usually don't like asking about whether "X idea is possible," or "will X idea happen," but I am genuinely curious. Since Power Rangers, most notably MMPR, has a rather large adult/old teenager fanbase, are there any shots at a Collector's line similar to how the TMNT line made simpler toys for the new line and more complicated toys with a more adult-oriented design for the older stuff?

Sparks01

Re: Collector's Series

Postby Sparks01 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Yes! I want a dragonzord! Each figure could have their power coin as a stand. They could even make a buildable morpher that the coins can be used in.

CobraCommand

Postby CobraCommand » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:18 am

The power coin stand is a great idea. Yes, please make a collector line. It shouldn't be hard to make the rangers, they are almost the same! The last set (blind bags) were terrible looking which is why I'm sure they didn't sell well. Anyways, I would buy every single figure if they were made right

Joescibelli

Postby Joescibelli » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Mega seems to be focusing on MMPR, and I think that was their mistake. By choosing MMPR as the sole focus of a children's-oriented series, they're gonna run into the fact that not many kids know of or care about the original series. A collectors line would just be more appropriate for MMPR, as the main people interested in that were probably alive when it was still going on, and as such in at least their twenties.

omegabob

Postby omegabob » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:13 pm

If nothing else hopefully some fully articulated Rangers will start showing up in the Construx Heroes line.

ccbrowning5

Postby ccbrowning5 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm

If nothing else hopefully some fully articulated Rangers will start showing up in the Construx Heroes line.
Yea, that would be pretty cool. I personally never liked power ranger's that much but I think I would it.

AiasOileus

Postby AiasOileus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Yea, that would be pretty cool. I personally never liked power ranger's that much but I think I would it.
Fully articulated Power Rangers would be much better, on their own or fodder for some customs. I know I would end up buying some MMPP if they were fully articulated.

Return to “Power Rangers”