New Spartan Armors

Builds & Discussions
User avatar
1781
Are they not just the ODST armour and Emile’s armour.

User avatar
3310
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:01 am
Are they not just the ODST armour and Emile’s armour.
Yeah.
We even already got nightfall.

User avatar
1098
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:06 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:01 am
Are they not just the ODST armour and Emile’s armour.
Yeah.
We even already got nightfall.
For nightfall I mean with the suspendery thingys and new shoulder pads. And the helmet is slightly different from normal ODST armor. When I say wrath, I mean the body armor. It’s not the same as what Emile wears.

User avatar
1098
Also Timmy and Olive would be cool in mega form.

User avatar
2524
Murple wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:06 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:01 am
Are they not just the ODST armour and Emile’s armour.
Yeah.
We even already got nightfall.
For nightfall I mean with the suspendery thingys and new shoulder pads. And the helmet is slightly different from normal ODST armor. When I say wrath, I mean the body armor. It’s not the same as what Emile wears.
They are both incredibly similar, though.

User avatar
3310
Murple wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:06 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:01 am
Are they not just the ODST armour and Emile’s armour.
Yeah.
We even already got nightfall.
For nightfall I mean with the suspendery thingys and new shoulder pads. And the helmet is slightly different from normal ODST armor. When I say wrath, I mean the body armor. It’s not the same as what Emile wears.
Nightfall helmets are not quite ODST, but they're close enough.

User avatar
3070
Let me say again.

FOTUS


I WANT THE UNICORNS!!

User avatar
1098
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 am
Let me say again.

FOTUS


I WANT THE UNICORNS!!
🦄

User avatar
3310
Murple wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 am
Let me say again.

FOTUS


I WANT THE UNICORNS!!
🦄
Let me say again:



...

User avatar
2524
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 am
Let me say again.

FOTUS


I WANT THE UNICORNS!!
I have a solution.

INGREDIENTS:

x1 Spartan Copperhead
x1 toothpick
x1 glue

STEPS:
1. Snap toothpick into thirds, and throw away two of them (keeping a pointy end).
2. Glue onto the Spartan Copperhead's forehead.

Congrats, you have a Spartan Fotus: The only Spartan immune to forehead slaps.


Return to “Halo”