New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Since we're talking about the COD Heroes series... I think it'd be cool to see a BO3 Ripper fig. I think it'd also be cool to see an Advanced Warfare Jack Mitchell. Maybe a MW Remastered marine sniper from the multiplayer. Possibly Al-Asad?

What is your source
Independent research on preliminary reliable marketplace listings. Nothing one hundred percent confirmed but it hasn't failed me yet.

Since we're talking about the COD Heroes series... I think it'd be cool to see a BO3 Ripper fig. I think it'd also be cool to see an Advanced Warfare Jack Mitchell. Maybe a MW Remastered marine sniper from the multiplayer. Possibly Al-Asad?
I can go for all of them as we haven't gotten them 2-3 times each already. halo with chief I get hes the main character of the series but but we don't need 3 sets with woods and a hero series with him same with mason, price, and soap we have gotten them a lot.

So the individual figure packs I mentioned seem to have pictures on Amazon now, so it looks like they're at least semi confirmed.

So the individual figure packs I mentioned seem to have pictures on Amazon now, so it looks like they're at least semi confirmed.
I can't find them what did you search up

I am so hyped for Heroes series 2 for CoD! Has anyone seen that Soap? That figure's a must have in my book. The head will be prefect for a battle damaged DBMAN in my comic. I'll pay up to $20 NZ for it LOL!

In case anyone wants pictures, ChewyBricks has a new video up: "AMAZING New 2017 Sets | Mega Construx Halo & COD + [competitor] Star Wars + Xingbao Toys | BrickNews Ep57". It has pictures of all the CoD Heroes Series 2 sets.

In case anyone wants pictures, ChewyBricks has a new video up: "AMAZING New 2017 Sets | Mega Construx Halo & COD + [competitor] Star Wars + Xingbao Toys | BrickNews Ep57". It has pictures of all the CoD Heroes Series 2 sets.
I saw them. Amazing.

I am so hyped for Heroes series 2 for CoD! Has anyone seen that Soap? That figure's a must have in my book. The head will be prefect for a battle damaged DBMAN in my comic. I'll pay up to $20 NZ for it LOL!
Yeah and the hazmat guy

Yeah and the hazmat guy
ya hype is real but where is series 1?

Return to “Call of Duty”