We have recently updated our Privacy Statement. Click here to review.

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Add all the new "Weapon Crate" sets to my collection.

I got me chopper done now I need my (newest) humvee done!

I now have an WWII Armory Shipment en route from Amazon. Now I need the Hazmat Lab to release on Amazon or in store...

EDIT: Said Hazmat lab is in stock next week so I should have it two Thursdays from now.

Meh, I have a bunch of CoD sets. I wish I had a chopper, that's next on my list. I already have bothered Humvees and the Tranzit Barn.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:43 am
Meh, I have a bunch of CoD sets. I wish I had a chopper, that's next on my list. I already have bothered Humvees and the Tranzit Barn.
in my opinion, don't worry about the chopper, it so small that the only they can fit is if siting and its hard to pose them in, but the figures are cool.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:15 am
Survivor11 wrote:
in my opinion, don't worry about the chopper, it so small that the only they can fit is if siting and its hard to pose them in, but the figures are cool.
Which one? The transport chopper is perfect for posing. Also, the attack helicopter is amazing, it just looks awesome! The little birds aren’t bad, but they aren’t outstanding. I think that’s just their nature.

I guess I’ll post my CoD collection for once.

-2 hazmat troopers
-Yuri
-Soap
-the new Advanced Warfare golden crate
-original helicopter
-original humvee
-original SEAL boat
-original SEAL team set
-transport helicopter
-attack helicopter
-new little bird
-new humvee
-HOVERCRAFT
-advanced warfare spider tank
-desert tank
-the quadruped walker (robot thing? I don’t know what it’s actually called)

I know I have much more than this, but I’m writing this away from my collection, so I’ll update it later.

Let's see here...

Beach Assault
Light Armour Firebase
2013 Desert Soldiers
2x APC Invasion
Brutus
5x ATLAS Soldiers
Covert Ops Unit
2x 2015 Desert Soldiers
ATLAS Mobile Turret
Strike Fighter
2x Combat Vehicle Attack
Nuketown II
Anti-Aircraft Vehicle
Wraith attack
Desert Tank
2x ATV Ground Recon
Arctic Recon Armoury

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:36 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:15 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Which one? The transport chopper is perfect for posing. Also, the attack helicopter is amazing, it just looks awesome! The little birds aren’t bad, but they aren’t outstanding. I think that’s just their nature.
The newest one, but I guess your right, reason why I was kinda disappointed is because I was gonna use it in my comic, but all 3 of my guys and fit at once.

I now have all of the CoD Series 3 figures except the Desert Sniper, who is due to arrive in a week.

Return to “Call of Duty”