What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
This is off topic and probably thread necromancy(i didn't check I'm just guessing). But I don't know where to ask this and I don't want to make a new thread. But, does anyone know of a CoD figure that has a good face to use as at least a base for a solid snake custom? I have everything except the head.
It’s showtime! I think the guy from that new atv looks good.

This is off topic and probably thread necromancy(i didn't check I'm just guessing). But I don't know where to ask this and I don't want to make a new thread. But, does anyone know of a CoD figure that has a good face to use as at least a base for a solid snake custom? I have everything except the head.
idk frank woods?

idk frank woods?
Frank woods would be great but the cheapest I saw him for was $22

The atv guy looks almost perfect. He just doesn't have a full beard. And i'm not confident enough in my painting abilities to try to fix it for myself. Also I can't tell if he has hair or is wearing a bandanna or something.

The atv guy looks almost perfect. He just doesn't have a full beard. And i'm not confident enough in my painting abilities to try to fix it for myself. Also I can't tell if he has hair or is wearing a bandanna or something.
I believe it’s a backwards ball cap.

I don't mean to be rude but...

You seriously need to go and get glasses if you're having trouble with differentiating a ballcap from hair or even a bandana.
I'm not saying this to be mean, but you may legitimately have a problem with your eyesight (don't worry, yours truly also wears glasses, so it happens to the best of us).

So I picked up:
- 2 WW2 armory
- 3 hazmat lab armory
- about 30-40 series 3 figures that were $1
- the transport truck
- the Dollar General bike
- 2 enemy soldiers packs
- Firebreak crate
- Black Ops 4 Standoff
- Probably a bunch of other set duplicates I'm forgetting.

Waiting on my order of Seals vs. Submariners from Amazon. Trying desparately to find a Desert Tactics crate that isn't $20 shipped. And waiting for Desert Snipers vs. Mercenaries to release somewhere.

Also kicking myself that I didn't pick up the Beach Invasion when it was $40 on Amazon, and now worried it might never return back in stock. I hoped it would go on sale....now it is $80+

Outside those 3 sets, I still have every set released including the SDCC specials.

But I need more shelves!

You seriously need to go and get glasses if you're having trouble with differentiating a ballcap from hair or even a bandana.
I'm not saying this to be mean, but you may legitimately have a problem with your eyesight (don't worry, yours truly also wears glasses, so it happens to the best of us).
Two things:
First thing: I do have glasses(at least I did until someone stole them from my unlocked locker(I know, that's no me I should've locked it))
Second thing: The picture I found made it look like a bandanna. Most likely because it didn't have a bill in the picture.

Two things:
First thing: I do have glasses(at least I did until someone stole them from my unlocked locker(I know, that's no me I should've locked it))
Second thing: The picture I found made it look like a bandanna. Most likely because it didn't have a bill in the picture.
That doesn't change that you should probably get some new glasses then.

Two things:
That doesn't change that you should probably get some new glasses then.
I agree, but I also don't want my parents to have to pay for new ones.

Return to “Call of Duty”