COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED?

Builds & Discussions
User avatar
952
There are plenty of new CoD sets being released. I admit, Mega could try a little harder to list them all on their site properly, but there are definitely still new ones coming out. Even though some of the sets aren't visible on-site, you can still see the figs they come with:

https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/en-us/figures
https://www.megabrands.com/en-us/constr ... ll-of-duty

Given all of the painted parts and new moulds on show in these sets, and other new ones that can be found elsewhere online, I think it's safe to say Mega are putting more effort into the line, not less.

User avatar
231
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:18 pm
There are plenty of new CoD sets being released. I admit, Mega could try a little harder to list them all on their site properly, but there are definitely still new ones coming out. Even though some of the sets aren't visible on-site, you can still see the figs they come with:

https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/en-us/figures
https://www.megabrands.com/en-us/constr ... ll-of-duty

Given all of the painted parts and new moulds on show in these sets, and other new ones that can be found elsewhere online, I think it's safe to say Mega are putting more effort into the line, not less.
For sure, the figure that is supposed to be glow in the dark looks cool

User avatar
1863
What are you trying to accomplish? First you create a “Let’s Drop the COD Line” thread and now you’ve created a thread called “COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED”. Be gone with your what they call Fake News.

User avatar
952
^ Ditto. I don't get the point of you continually making clickbait titles like "this line is happening" or "this line is cancelled".

All you've offered us is rumour, guesswork, and conjecture, so kindly stop vying for attention by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

User avatar
2665
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:34 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:22 am
Click Bait.

It isn't canceled.

This has been covered many many times.

I'll have you know that there are legal reasons behind the scenes for this plenty of new sets are coming out.

Why do you say they aren't trying?
Show me the evidence because I really hope it's not cancelled
Did you even watch the video?
It's not clickbait, I actually explain why it's being cancelled believe it or not.

"Why do you say they aren't trying?:" Buy the Attack Drone set and see for yourself because unfriendly Porcupine obviously "hates" Mega Construx so anything he says is "basied" in favor of knock offs.

I love knock offs so much I gave them the lowest score, I pointed out more BS in the Knock Offs then the official mega construx.

"I'll have you know that there are legal reasons behind the scenes for this plenty of new sets are coming out." - That are Call Of Duty? yes but where is the evidence for these "Legal Reasons".


have you no ability to retain information?



I'm not going to dig it up.


There isn't anything wrong with the attack drone let it go.

User avatar
2665
I'm going to report this and move on now.

User avatar
132
Elemaster wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:43 pm
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:27 pm

EDIT: Also it has a world page. https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/en-us/ - it's just not listed in the Worlds for licensing purposes that were posted, well, around the time it was removed from the Worlds page but I have neither the time nor patience to dig up for your benefit. In fact, they've actually added sets recently to the page, which is more than they were doing last year.
So what about the whole no "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" and it saying 2018 on their website? If they are not cancelling the line why are they doing that?

"In fact, they've actually added sets recently to the page, which is more than they were doing last year." It's not that recent but I see your point. I'm still wondering why so many sets are missing on their website.

User avatar
132
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:18 pm
There are plenty of new CoD sets being released. I admit, Mega could try a little harder to list them all on their site properly, but there are definitely still new ones coming out. Even though some of the sets aren't visible on-site, you can still see the figs they come with:

https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/en-us/figures
https://www.megabrands.com/en-us/constr ... ll-of-duty

Given all of the painted parts and new moulds on show in these sets, and other new ones that can be found elsewhere online, I think it's safe to say Mega are putting more effort into the line, not less.
Yes new molds cost more money, there is effort being put there no doubt but that's something they have always been doing for new sets otherwise people loose interest unless they do different colors. Still how do you explain the dip in effort from the Drone Attack set? Which isn't even listed on their website. The drone attack set and the pinholed eyes is what's keeping me from agreeing with you, well at least with maintain the effort level but not expanding it. It's okay I think everyone is tired of the pinholed eyes arguments.

User avatar
132
basicusername wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:22 pm
For sure, the figure that is supposed to be glow in the dark looks cool
Not saying it doesn't I think that's an EPIC Idea. Something Mega Construx did right for the COD line.

User avatar
132
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:03 pm
What are you trying to accomplish? First you create a “Let’s Drop the COD Line” thread and now you’ve created a thread called “COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED”. Be gone with your what they call Fake News.
I started this entire thread because of what I saw on the Mega Construx Website with how they didn't update their licence. Usually when they don't do that it means Line is getting cancelled.

Also these are all Speculations, I really am trying to get to the bottom of this. Which is why I say I think it's being cancelled rather than saying COD line is being Cancelled. Shoot I just realized I made a stupid mistake with the title. I forgot to put a question mark at the end. Is there any way to edit the title?


Return to “Call of Duty”