COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED?

Builds & Discussions
User avatar
138
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:13 pm
^ Ditto. I don't get the point of you continually making clickbait titles like "this line is happening" or "this line is cancelled".

All you've offered us is rumour, guesswork, and conjecture, so kindly stop vying for attention by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.
YESSSSSSSSS OMG someone finally understands. These are all speculations. I never said any of these were facts. This is exactly why I even posted any of these forums. I wanted to learn more information.

User avatar
138
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:51 pm
have you no ability to retain information?
I'm not going to dig it up.
There isn't anything wrong with the attack drone let it go.
"have you no ability to retain information?" I really wonder why you say that. I'm actually confused.
"There isn't anything wrong with the attack drone let it go." Please do not get this twisted or take it the wrong way. Are you saying that the Attack Drone set is better than the assault drone set? Even with pieces removed, treads being cheaper and removing the print it always had? I have concrete evidence that this stuff actually happen. I've bought both sets.

User avatar
1871
You get what you pay for. If you feel like your being ripped off don’t buy it. Simple as that.

User avatar
138
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:16 pm
You get what you pay for. If you feel like your being ripped off don’t buy it. Simple as that.
I don't, I just don't want other people to feel like the're getting ripped off too

User avatar
1213
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:01 am
I really hate to say it but Everyone I have terrible news, I really do think the Call Of Duty line is being cancelled. Here's why
1) On Mega Construx Website, Call Of Duty line has no world page, also not on black series page
2) Mega Construx Call Of Duty website has not updated licencing at bottom of page (Still says 2018 with no "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" which is confusing)
3) They aren't trying as hard as they use to for Call Of Duty line compared to other lines like Halo or MOTU
4) Mega Construx is trying to move away from the Destiny/Call Of Duty style of figures and stick with Halo/Masters Of The Universe/Star Trek style.
5) They removed their Call of Duty Stop motions form their official Mega Construx YouTube page.

All of these mysteries have been solved please ask first.

Also the COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED is just flat out plain clickbait please stop

User avatar
2666
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:07 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:13 pm
^ Ditto. I don't get the point of you continually making clickbait titles like "this line is happening" or "this line is cancelled".

All you've offered us is rumour, guesswork, and conjecture, so kindly stop vying for attention by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.
YESSSSSSSSS OMG someone finally understands. These are all speculations. I never said any of these were facts. This is exactly why I even posted any of these forums. I wanted to learn more information.
hol up.


"COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED"



I see nothing wrong with this







/s


https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... f=7&t=4505

User avatar
138
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:48 pm
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:01 am
I really hate to say it but Everyone I have terrible news, I really do think the Call Of Duty line is being cancelled. Here's why
1) On Mega Construx Website, Call Of Duty line has no world page, also not on black series page
2) Mega Construx Call Of Duty website has not updated licencing at bottom of page (Still says 2018 with no "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" which is confusing)
3) They aren't trying as hard as they use to for Call Of Duty line compared to other lines like Halo or MOTU
4) Mega Construx is trying to move away from the Destiny/Call Of Duty style of figures and stick with Halo/Masters Of The Universe/Star Trek style.
5) They removed their Call of Duty Stop motions form their official Mega Construx YouTube page.

All of these mysteries have been solved please ask first.

Also the COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED is just flat out plain clickbait please stop
Just replace terrible news with serious speculations because I made a stupid mistake.

"All of these mysteries have been solved please ask first." Wait what?? So what's the reason behind number 2??? and Number 4?

User avatar
138
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 pm

hol up.

"COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED"
I see nothing wrong with this

/s

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... f=7&t=4505
I would change the title to add a question mark because I stupidly forgot to, how would I do that?

Wait so should we instead just continue the other tread instead of this one?

User avatar
138
YOOOOOOO I just did it. Everyone I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. I changed the title and added a question mark.

User avatar
2666
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:13 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:56 pm

hol up.

"COD LINE IS BEING CANCELLED"
I see nothing wrong with this

/s

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... f=7&t=4505
I would change the title to add a question mark because I stupidly forgot to, how would I do that?

Wait so should we instead just continue the other tread instead of this one?


I really hate to say it but Everyone I have Serious Speculations (Not terrible news because it has not been confirmed yet), I really do think the Call Of Duty line is being cancelled. Here's why
1) On Mega Construx Website, Call Of Duty line has no world page, also not on black series page
2) Mega Construx Call Of Duty website has not updated licencing at bottom of page (Still says 2018 with no "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" which is confusing)
3) They aren't trying as hard as they use to for Call Of Duty line compared to other lines like Halo or MOTU
4) Mega Construx is trying to move away from the Destiny/Call Of Duty style of figures and stick with Halo/Masters Of The Universe/Star Trek style.
5) They removed their Call of Duty Stop motions form their official Mega Construx YouTube page

I really hope it's not going away. It's been a good ride everybody. R.I.P Call Of Duty Line, you will be remembered.







Bruh



Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Return to “Call of Duty”