MCX Xbox Gaming

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion

Probably need to plug it to a search protector next time. Sucks that it happened though. Hopefully there's no disc inside of the system.
The console turns on it just doesn't Finnish loading
Oh, have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? That fixes a lot of things.
No actually lol

The console turns on it just doesn't Finnish loading
Oh, have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? That fixes a lot of things.
No actually lol
try it then.

The Annual Christmas Gaming will start on the 29th of December. If anyone has any objections to it please comment. I will come up with a time later.

The Annual Christmas Gaming will start on the 29th of December. If anyone has any objections to it please comment. I will come up with a time later.
I might be getting Xbox One with CoD:WWII soon(ish).

Just got my Xbox One, my gold, and Call of Duty WWII game!
My gamertag: KillerZone2468

I might get Halo 5, later.

I might be on soon ish, but all the game I got for Xbox One so far is Slime Rancher, CoD WWII, Watch Dogs, and Tales from the Borderlands. I might get Halo 5 soon ish.

I might be on soon ish, but all the game I got for Xbox One so far is Slime Rancher, CoD WWII, Watch Dogs, and Tales from the Borderlands. I might get Halo 5 soon ish.
I got cod WW2

tftb is awesome!

I got cod WW2
I do to!

Return to “Event Discussion”