An Anti bush thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Nigel, I've officially decided: I'm hopping on the war wagon. You have no idea what's coming for you....

Nigel, I've officially decided: I'm hopping on the war wagon. You have no idea what's coming for you....
Yeah it's a bit late. I'll call an armistice to see what we do about the Critisizer going on his new rampage.

Meh, I've got defenses...

Meh, I've got defenses...
Yeah, I tried to convince Chuck he was a threat. He's still thinking it over.

No one can defeat Chuck Norris. He could lightly flick the Criticizer and kill him. Just imagine if he can do that what he can do to lowly scrubs like us.......

No one can defeat Chuck Norris. He could lightly flick the Criticizer and kill him. Just imagine if he can do that what he can do to lowly scrubs like us.......
Chuck Norris could breath in our general direction and kill us.

Master Chief may have helped UnggoyZealot with some tests, but he's not on your side, and he's not fighting.

How do I know this?

Well, it's simple.

Think about it: This man survived the Flood outbreak of Installation 04, proceeded to single-handedly destroy the ring, he single-handedly blew up a Covenant supercarrier (while flying through space with a bomb, and did you notice he flies straight through an explosion?) He then goes to Instalation 05, kills Regret, (helps to) kill Mercy, goes back to Earth, survived a massive fall, forces the Covenant off the planet, chases them to the ark, and destroys a new Halo which was replacing Installation 04, and this badly damages the Ark.

That's a long list.

Only one man could have done this.

That's right, you've probably figured it out now:

Master Chief = Chuck Norris.

That's why I know he isn't fighting for either side, because if he was, whoever he was fighting for would have obliterated the other side ages ago.

Master Chief may have helped UnggoyZealot with some tests, but he's not on your side, and he's not fighting.

How do I know this?

Well, it's simple.

Think about it: This man survived the Flood outbreak of Installation 04, proceeded to single-handedly destroy the ring, he single-handedly blew up a Covenant supercarrier (while flying through space with a bomb, and did you notice he flies straight through an explosion?) He then goes to Instalation 05, kills Regret, (helps to) kill Mercy, goes back to Earth, survived a massive fall, forces the Covenant off the planet, chases them to the ark, and destroys a new Halo which was replacing Installation 04, and this badly damages the Ark.

That's a long list.

Only one man could have done this.

That's right, you've probably figured it out now:

Master Chief = Chuck Norris.

That's why I know he isn't fighting for either side, because if he was, whoever he was fighting for would have obliterated the other side ages ago.
Chuck's a good pal of mine. Darn, he hid his secret identity well.
You may have noticed that my Nargoians have only launched one nuke. I mean, otherwise, we'd win waaaay too easily.

We used to be great friends, but we don't talk too much anymore. He's busy helping make Halo: Infinite.

We used to be great friends, but we don't talk too much anymore. He's busy helping make Halo: Infinite.
Yeah, well I don't know how he multi-tasks so well. Well, I do actually. He is Chuck Norris.

We met at an indestructibility competition a few years back. You know, the ones where you literally go through h£ll and back.

Return to “General discussion”