Skip to content

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Guess I’ll chill here till the Gallery restarts.

So, then, how's life?
Fine. Good. All's well in the life of this lad.

How fantastic! I must say, it is a the same with me.

Oh, hey. The galley is back. :)

Oh, wow! Talk about efficiency!

Would like to say that my life isn’t fabulous right now, but it could be a lot worse.

Life is okay I guess. I relate to you Nigel. Though my life feels awful, I feel I can't say it is because I know others have much worse lives. I'm worrying over too many things and I want to make a comic but am having trouble starting it.( I have lots of ideas for what would be later in the comic but I don'y know how to best build up to it.) Besides being scared about girls and what people think(mostly girls). Things are okay. I'm glad I don't have to worry about you guys though, you're all so supportive and awesome. So thanks for making life more bearable.

Life is okay I guess. I relate to you Nigel. Though my life feels awful, I feel I can't say it is because I know others have much worse lives. I'm worrying over too many things and I want to make a comic but am having trouble starting it.( I have lots of ideas for what would be later in the comic but I don'y know how to best build up to it.) Besides being scared about girls and what people think(mostly girls). Things are okay. I'm glad I don't have to worry about you guys though, you're all so supportive and awesome. So thanks for making life more bearable.
Girls. Of all things.

Talk to a girl like you talk to your friends. If she doesn't like it, then she's not the girl for you.

Girls. Of all things.

Talk to a girl like you talk to your friends. If she doesn't like it, then she's not the girl for you.
You just summed up, most of my friendships.

Return to “General discussion”