Skip to content

New Spartan Armors

Builds & Discussions
Halo Waypoint would kill you for wanting seeker

They would. I kinda would like to see Seeker in Mega form.

They would. I kinda would like to see Seeker in Mega form.
A large intimidating ship flew over this thread. RedThree And Nigel looked up at it as it soared dangerously overhead. “What is it? More criticism?” RedThree asked. Nigel turned and responded. “Worse”

Waypointgate. A new level of Halo: Mega

A larger ship still soared over the big ship.

"That's the criticism." said Nigel.

It fired some kind of beam, obliterating the big ship.

Way point sux.

It's basically a bunch of ravenous fanboys who think they know what's best for Halo, but don't.

Don't get me wrong, Halo isn't perfect, playable elites are cool, but they're not going to solve micro-transactions you utter, utter nincompoops.

Way point sux.

It's basically a bunch of ravenous fanboys who think they know what's best for Halo, but don't.

Don't get me wrong, Halo isn't perfect, playable elites are cool, but they're not going to solve micro-transactions you utter, utter nincompoops.
You are preaching to the choir here my friend. Virtually every post that I make on Waypoint is reprimanding the fanbase.

Way point sux.

You are preaching to the choir here my friend. Virtually every post that I make on Waypoint is reprimanding the fanbase.
'Tis an infectious disease this criticism.

Speaking of Waypoint... I wonder if my thread got any comments. Haven't checked for like a week.

HOLY MOLY WERE INFINITE DETAILS JUST LEAKED?!?!?

HOLY MOLY WERE INFINITE DETAILS JUST LEAKED?!?!?
WAIT WHAT!? WHERE!?

On Waypoint's home page! I'm pretty sure you're looking at Chief's new AI! And that's certainly Chief in his Infinite armor!

Return to “Halo”