Skip to content

What are you building?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Since the cat is out of the bag, I'm building a very early pre-production sample of Warthog Run that arrived from the production plant. It has parts in wrong colors but we'll sort all that out before it actually gets produced.
Hey, awesome! I hope you have fun with it!

I'm moving structures around in base formations. Nothing to idelically fancy. Don't have much in the way of customs in the works although if I can find my spare firebase parts I might be able to start a project.

Since the cat is out of the bag, I'm building a very early pre-production sample of Warthog Run that arrived from the production plant. It has parts in wrong colors but we'll sort all that out before it actually gets produced.
Kinda a shame that it was posted a billion times, would have been a nice surprise.

Yeah, it really is. I know Warthog Run is a set I personally requested, and I know there was a large amount of demand for the Arbiter and Chief figures. I bet poor Kevin had a big reveal planned.....

Yeah, it really is. I know Warthog Run is a set I personally requested, and I know there was a large amount of demand for the Arbiter and Chief figures. I bet poor Kevin had a big reveal planned.....
Right eh? Well im hyped for the set if only because the Hunters. (Dont get me wrong ill take another warthog and arbi.)

Yeah if I can get em resonably cheap I’m getting a couple.

Community Team
Ok, if you had access to all the pieces you wanted and had the SPACE for it all, what would your ultimate dream build be?

Ok, if you had access to all the pieces you wanted and had the SPACE for it all, what would your ultimate dream build be?
mhhhhmmm

A massive fortress with a massive covenant cruiser over it.

A massive diorama of New Alexandria, with several Covenant Cruisers hanging above. One would have a glassing beam, resigning the area beneath it to a hot and fiery doom. Falcons would be in the sky, engaged in dogfights with Banshees throughout the city skyline. And I'd have a massive battle in the streets below.

That or a full-on H3:ODST diorama of New Mombasa. Complete with all the locations you visit in the game. Covenant patrols, dark streets, and a team scattered.

A massive diorama of New Alexandria, with several Covenant Cruisers hanging above. One would have a glassing beam, resigning the area beneath it to a hot and fiery doom. Falcons would be in the sky, engaged in dogfights with Banshees throughout the city skyline. And I'd have a massive battle in the streets below.

That or a full-on H3:ODST diorama of New Mombasa. Complete with all the locations you visit in the game. Covenant patrols, dark streets, and a team scattered.
*Drooling*

I would make Angus’ time machine room from my comics, complete with bridges extending from that room to all the pocket dimensions, alternate universes, and gallery member universes.

But actually canon stuff, I’d make Halo Wars 2’s Fort Jordan complete with all base plots covered.

Return to “General discussion”