Skip to content

What are you building?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Ok, if you had access to all the pieces you wanted and had the SPACE for it all, what would your ultimate dream build be?
The tower from destiny

Community Team
You all are really imaginative and ambitious!

I'd build a giant cheese burger to break whatever record there is for a cheeseburger being built out of bricks.

Ok, if you had access to all the pieces you wanted and had the SPACE for it all, what would your ultimate dream build be?
Nargo Military high command.
It's a massive base, and I would never, ever, have the space or bricks to build it to scale.

Where would I start. Whelp definitely would build New Mombasa, New Alexandria, The Ark, Sunion, Silent Carographer Island, multiple massive fortresses for a heap of factions, and I’m gonna stop there because I could go on for hours.

If I had infinite pieces and Infinite space to build. If probably try and make a proper UNSC Command base to for the idea of Command Base Telfa.

Basically this But you know, the hole base. As is this is intended as the right interior side of the Main strucutre area. Not representing the actual Main base or area surronding it.

Otherwise id build, idk, a warship. Ive got hundreds of ideas and designs for Captial warships. Mabey I could do a large FUD version of my Equilibrium build.

I would make a bigger version of the set from Assault on Squad 45, and a New Mombasa! I would also make a massive UNSC base, and a fully-scaled Covenant Supercarrier, and plenty of small structures. I would have such massive battles! I would build everything to completely reinact (in stop-motion) every Halo game, or at least the best parts.

I've always wanted to be a part of you guys' stop-motion team, so I could be able to do that... But, alas, I'm not good enough. Even if there was a job open!

Return to “General discussion”