The MCX Product Tracker Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm hoping to find some older blind bags at some point. There are a ton of cool figures to be gotten. So many figures, so little cash!

Hmmm the only place I see brand new sets in person in Australia. Oh right my doorstep. Great store, I don’t recommend you find it.

I got some stuff to add:

Target: Kinsano's Cyclops, ODST drop pods, AC power pack, rocket boost power pack, covert ops armory, siege armory, halo heroes series 7,8,9. BTFA, A New Dawn, Breakout beast(can't remember which series), some pokemon(detective pikachu, ect.), and probably some other small stuff I can't remember.

Walmart: Cod heroes, MCX Heroes, Halo Heroes series 8, BTFA, some Cod sets, Shields of Requiem, Fireteam Castle, Blizzard Squad, Kinsano's Cyclops, and probably some more small stuff I can't remember.

Walgreen's: I actually have a story about my Walgreen's experience. But I don't know what they have. *shrug*

Dollar General:I have literally never seen one by where I live.

Disclaimer: This is all in California. I hope it helps.

Dollar General tends to have some great old stuff.

Walmart has the 2 new weapon packs

Which ones?

@Cinimod64 7, 8 and 9!?! I'm jealous right now.

Well, I checked my nearest Walgreens and found 3 BFTA blind bags. Way more expensive than at Walmart, but I grabbed one anyway 'cause I thought I found the Grunt. Turned out to be the Brute, but I need baddies, so I was fine with it.

Which ones?
The Call of duty ones firebreak and the desert.

Well, I checked my nearest Walgreens and found 3 BFTA blind bags. Way more expensive than at Walmart, but I grabbed one anyway 'cause I thought I found the Grunt. Turned out to be the Brute, but I need baddies, so I was fine with it.
Did you look up the code and read it wrong? Or did you just pick one blindly?

Return to “General discussion”