What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Well tomorrow is my birthday, so hopefully I will get some sets. I'm really hoping for the forgehog.
Happy B-Day!
Thanks!

Well tomorrow is my birthday, so hopefully I will get some sets. I'm really hoping for the forgehog.
Dude, only one of us can be born on the 11th of May...
We must battle to the death!

Birth AND death on the 10th of May. Honestly, whoever dies is the real winner right there.

Birth AND death on the 10th of May. Honestly, whoever dies is the real winner right there.
I meant the 11th lol.

I was pretty sure there was someone here who shared my birthday too. Can’t put my finger on him though...

I was pretty sure there was someone here who shared my birthday too. Can’t put my finger on him though...
I can guarantee it wasn’t me.

My Birthday is May 28

Happy birthday, mate!

My Birthday is May 28
Oh right, one of my younger cousin is from the 28th too.

My birthday is on... Hey! Not a chance, Bub!

Return to “General discussion”