Do you think there should be more buildings in CoD

Builds & Discussions
Please only talk about building ideas.

smaller parts of larger building's doubt count should said.
What? Even if there smaller parts there still buildings. It's based on a building from the game but if they made it the full size it would cost a lot more to make and buy so instead they make smaller versions of them witch still represent the buildings. Also, I did talk about building ideas if you read all the way through you would see a couple of ideas.

Yes, But those buildings are always one sided. I think that they should sell 'construct' sets aka sets that just have a HECK TON OF BRICKS and sandbags and stuff there'd be like Desert Construct Set or Artic Construct Set or even Jungle Construct Set. It'd be really cool, I feel like instead of having building sets, they should have sets that allow you TO BUILD! I have a small base that's built with mostly [competitor] that the characters are supposed to guard or something, and I wanna make more bases!

Yes, But those buildings are always one sided. I think that they should sell 'construct' sets aka sets that just have a HECK TON OF BRICKS and sandbags and stuff there'd be like Desert Construct Set or Artic Construct Set or even Jungle Construct Set. It'd be really cool, I feel like instead of having building sets, they should have sets that allow you TO BUILD! I have a small base that's built with mostly [competitor] that the characters are supposed to guard or something, and I wanna make more bases!
They’re kinda taking a stab at that idea already. They are making bags of (practically useless) pieces wit( different color schemes. Unfortunately, they have few practical pieces in them.

Yeah I just want a big sig series sized set with a few detailed Spartans similar to the Halo Heroes Series with a tonne of the green coloured (used for the vulture, V2 pelican, wasp etc) like 1x2, 2x4s and stuff so I can expand my custom firebase.

I definitely think there should be something like a control tower so that I could build an airport of some sort maybe like a half destroyed one that would be in Mogadishu during black hall down where all of our troops were initially deployed. I would also love to see a more detailed radio tower they did give us the container with a radio on it which I liked but a bigger radio tower would be nice. We

At least, Iwould like to see bags of nothing more than sand/stone colored 2X1 bricks with maybe a few different-sized arches thrown in, Any extra detailing can be had from the troop builder sets.

Return to “Call of Duty”