Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I love the new update. But I can kind of understand the dislike. :/

What's the story on Minecraft. How'd it ruin your childhood. (If your willing to share if not, don't worry about it)
She said:
it ruined my childhood and the nostalgic feeling I got when playing Minecraft after they changed the villages and some of the textures
You're telling me that Diesel won't play a classic just because they changed textures (BTW, both on console and PC you can still use the old textures) and made villages better.

You're kidding, right?!

Actually, nevermind, this is one of the same people that said Destiny 2 is good.

Ehh... it's their choice. I mean, I also like the old villages and textures, but the new ones are good in my opinion.
Also real smooth Survivor. You totally don't seem like a complete douche in any way shape or form. Nope. Not at all.

Survive, Rainbow six Siege is terrible. The game was a unplayable mess at launch. Buggy, full of glitches, terrible hit reg and the lighting. Say goodbye to your retinas. Thats to mention nothing about hackers. Shesh.

Please just shut up about Destiny at this point. Seriously I've never seen someone rip on something so hard before. People are nicer to Bo4 then you are to destiny.

What's the story on Minecraft. How'd it ruin your childhood. (If your willing to share if not, don't worry about it)
She said:
it ruined my childhood and the nostalgic feeling I got when playing Minecraft after they changed the villages and some of the textures
You're telling me that Diesel won't play a classic just because they changed textures (BTW, both on console and PC you can still use the old textures) and made villages better.

You're kidding, right?!

Actually, nevermind, this is one of the same people that said Destiny 2 is good.
My sister was attached to the original villagers. It made her sad when they changed.

Also, like Sabree said about Destiny:

LET IT GO!

I have returned. I see I haven’t missed much on the forums.
Should be finally posting my comic series again in the next week or so. I’ll do some recaps.

Diesel, if you want old Villages back, go to GameStop and but Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. It will probably be like $10. Xbox One still has the OG Villages. (Besides, Xbox One Edition is the best Edition.)

Once you do this, we can get remarried.

Diesel, if you want old Villages back, go to GameStop and but Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. It will probably be like $10. Xbox One still has the OG Villages. (Besides, Xbox One Edition is the best Edition.)

Once you do this, we can get remarried.
I have Xbox one edition I just assumed that they updated that as well

She said:

You're kidding, right?!

The reason I was so sad is because me and Nigel used to play it together a lot before we got halo and stuff and I had a very warm fuzzy feeling inside whenever I played it. I was cool with most of the new mob updates and such but that one upset me

I miss the old villagers. I hate the new ones, they're so random. Plus, they screwed up a prison world i had, and now the "modded" villagers don't work.

Return to “General discussion”