Gallery blind bag

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Well I mean, what you do is use a MasterChief variant as your avatar, then you get a remake every few years. One day I shall get em all.
Spartanmon

I'd probably be like a gold O.D.S.T. or the exact one in my profile picture
But since we already have a lot of O.D.S.T. figures to choose from I could be a green Spartan Gungnir

Edit, I completely forgot that Recon O.D.S.T. s were a thing

As Simek said, I would be a blue Spartan Mark VI with Recon shoulder pads, and if I could have two weapons, the Joe Wick Pistol and a black-and-gold SAW. If just one weapon, It'd be the Joe Wick Pistol.

Would be neat.
No, it would be AWESOME!

Can you imagine if the MCX staff saw this and said "hmmm, lets surprise them." Then pretty soon Kevin_MCX was announcing gallery heroes series 1. I would be like................*bam* onto the floor.

Can you imagine if the MCX staff saw this and said "hmmm, lets surprise them." Then pretty soon Kevin_MCX was announcing gallery heroes series 1. I would be like................*bam* onto the floor.
The thing is no one would be able to buy them unless they made an online store first.

The thing is no one would be able to buy them unless they made an online store first.
True.....

Return to “General discussion”