What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
G0d darn it Kevin! You ruined the chain!

General Kenobi!
You are a bold one!
Stand down, I will deal with this Jedi scum myself...
Just kidding, shoot this fool!

You are a bold one!
You too!

Toy Designer
G0d darn it Kevin! You ruined the chain!
D'oh!

You too!
You haven’t seen the HISHE, have you?

Man, I wonder what the next signature series is! *hint hint*

You too!
You haven’t seen the HISHE, have you?
Oh.
I have, I just didn't remember that line.

Ok, carry on.

Oh.

Ok, carry on.
Actually, the chain seems to have died, so I think I'm just going to go ahead and continue with the actual thread topic. ;)
Anyways, what we need from the Halo line right now, in my opinion, are structures and Marines. We haven't gotten a structure since the Firebase (the gateway with two towers for turrets), and the UNSC Builder's Forge, which is quite small, a bit overpriced for it's size, and isn't even available in the U.S. according to the website. We also haven't gotten any real troop building sets for a while, since they've sort of replaced Fireteams with the VS. packs. Currently, on Amazon, Yankee Squad is only available from third party sellers, and it now costs over $100 USD. We need a Marine Fireteam pack of either Halo Wars Marines or BFTA Marines.

Oh.

Ok, carry on.
Actually, the chain seems to have died, so I think I'm just going to go ahead and continue with the actual thread topic. ;)
Anyways, what we need from the Halo line right now, in my opinion, are structures and Marines. We haven't gotten a structure since the Firebase (the gateway with two towers for turrets), and the UNSC Builder's Forge, which is quite small, a bit overpriced for it's size, and isn't even available in the U.S. according to the website. We also haven't gotten any real troop building sets for a while, since they've sort of replaced Fireteams with the VS. packs. Currently, on Amazon, Yankee Squad is only available from third party sellers, and it now costs over $100 USD. We need a Marine Fireteam pack of either Halo Wars Marines or BFTA Marines.
"And this, this here is 300 tons of diviiiine intervention!"

Halo 3 marines sounds good.

I would love to see a pack with every Marine type that Mega Construx has molds for in the Halo 3 colors.

Return to “Halo”