Let's Drop the COD Line

Builds & Discussions
User avatar
122
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:31 am
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:19 pm
basicusername wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 pm

While a new GTA could be coming out (I’m not up to date on GTA stuff) I have not heard Talk about GTA compared to Halo Infinite and Modern Warfare.
My friend you should check out youtube, there's literally people making enough money to live a comfortable life just talking about GTA 5especially with that new GTA 6 coming out. and that's just mainly the new stuff, there are also people making 5 million viewed videos just about GTA San andreas alone with all of the memes.
Please, do enlighten me on when GTA 6 was announced and when it will come out.
That's right, you got scammed by one of those fake, clickbait YouTubers (*cough* sernandoe *cough*)
Dang the're really good, they got me. Thank you for breaking it down to be. Regardless I still want I GTA 6.

User avatar
256
One side note. They used to have their own military theme. The fact they don't any longer should say something.

User avatar
2626
GTA contains many things much worse than just violence and gore (CoD) & Halo) adult themes, drug themes, torture the world of GTA just doesn't fit.




Other than that I'd have to respectfully disagree with you as we clearly have very different views.


I'm done.

User avatar
122
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 am
One side note. They used to have their own military theme. The fact they don't any longer should say something.
Exactly my point, because they weren't articulated nor were they quality like the Official Mega Bloks Call Of Duty line

User avatar
122
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:04 am
GTA contains many things much worse than just violence and gore (CoD) & Halo) adult themes, drug themes, torture the world of GTA just doesn't fit.
Much agreed, but Mega doesn't have to really show that part. It would be nice but it's not super necessary. Just when you say fit, you mean fit Mega Construx as a brand? cuz if so I agree.

It would fit Mega Bloks much better, the old skool name before it got changed to mega construx

User avatar
256
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 am
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 am
One side note. They used to have their own military theme. The fact they don't any longer should say something.
Exactly my point, because they weren't articulated nor were they quality like the Official Mega Bloks Call Of Duty line
I have my doubts that's the only reason why, but that's besides the point. Licenses might cost money but they might also bring in bigger revenue. Regardless, MCX has been in the game likely longer than both of us, and have trained professionals with the appropriate college degrees, so they'll know what to do better than we will.

User avatar
94
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:39 pm
I have my doubts that's the only reason why, but that's besides the point. Licenses might cost money but they might also bring in bigger revenue. Regardless, MCX has been in the game likely longer than both of us, and have trained professionals with the appropriate college degrees, so they'll know what to do better than we will.
It is the suits at Mattel Headquarters I worry about. They have a pretty questionable record handling apparently bullet-proof intellectual property, like they did with the DC license for action figures and their own MotU and Hot Wheel lines. It is as if whenever they try to squeeze extra profit from anything, they end up crushing it.


User avatar
3344
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:26 pm
EA but in toy form?
Worse.

These are physical toys.

User avatar
122
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:39 pm
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:07 am
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:00 am
One side note. They used to have their own military theme. The fact they don't any longer should say something.
Exactly my point, because they weren't articulated nor were they quality like the Official Mega Bloks Call Of Duty line
I have my doubts that's the only reason why, but that's besides the point. Licenses might cost money but they might also bring in bigger revenue. Regardless, MCX has been in the game likely longer than both of us, and have trained professionals with the appropriate college degrees, so they'll know what to do better than we will.
hmm I don't know, for professionals they still can't really solve distribution problem. Maybe it's harder then it looks, I don't know it's like they will tell us tho.


Return to “Call of Duty”