General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
User avatar
10
basicusername wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:26 pm
I would like to be able to have my own contest. I am not that popular on this site but I think me and everyone else that is not very popular should be able to have a contest. If I could get into the contest schedule I would like to have it in June or October
What’s it about?
Also it’s a bit late to have it in October, you’ll need like at least a week for people to submit
Okay that is fine but could I still have one

User avatar
10
basicusername wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:26 pm
I would like to be able to have my own contest. I am not that popular on this site but I think me and everyone else that is not very popular should be able to have a contest. If I could get into the contest schedule I would like to have it in June or October
What’s it about?
Also it’s a bit late to have it in October, you’ll need like at least a week for people to submit
June is fine I can do a halo fig contest

User avatar
10
WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm
basicusername wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:02 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:26 pm
I would like to be able to have my own contest. I am not that popular on this site but I think me and everyone else that is not very popular should be able to have a contest. If I could get into the contest schedule I would like to have it in June or October
What’s it about?
Also it’s a bit late to have it in October, you’ll need like at least a week for people to submit
Did not mean to do that I checked this forum first

Okay that is fine but could I still have one

User avatar
1355
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 pm
I updated my post regarding contests. Please double check it everyone.
Can you put my Destiny contest on there? Joe said he’d help, but idk if he still wants to.

User avatar
1829
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 pm
I updated my post regarding contests. Please double check it everyone.
Can you put my Destiny contest on there? Joe said he’d help, but idk if he still wants to.
What Month?

User avatar
1829
Should I add the Theme of the contests to my post?

User avatar
1355
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 pm
I updated my post regarding contests. Please double check it everyone.
Can you put my Destiny contest on there? Joe said he’d help, but idk if he still wants to.
What Month?
I guess early as possible.

User avatar
2583
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 pm
I updated my post regarding contests. Please double check it everyone.
Can you put my Destiny contest on there? Joe said he’d help, but idk if he still wants to.
Yep, I’m still in.

User avatar
1829
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:34 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 pm


Can you put my Destiny contest on there? Joe said he’d help, but idk if he still wants to.
What Month?
I guess early as possible.
March good?

User avatar
4357
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:21 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:34 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:33 pm


What Month?
I guess early as possible.
March good?
Your new icon is utterly beautiful, Ceta.


Return to “General discussion”