The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
User avatar
534
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:15 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:46 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:16 pm


*shoots tumbleweed*
*Tumbleweed shoots back*
“SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!”
"This is JUST like the simulations!"

User avatar
1377
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:53 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:15 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:46 pm


*Tumbleweed shoots back*
“SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!”
"This is JUST like the simulations!"
WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS

User avatar
917
Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:07 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:53 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:15 am


“SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!”
"This is JUST like the simulations!"
WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
*watches wrist rockets whilst firing at the tumble weed*

User avatar
261
Simek4 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:11 pm
Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:07 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:53 am


"This is JUST like the simulations!"
WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
*watches wrist rockets whilst firing at the tumble weed*
*Shoots the tumbleweed with wrist rockets*

User avatar
1868
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 am
Simek4 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:11 pm
Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:07 am


WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
*watches wrist rockets whilst firing at the tumble weed*
*Shoots the tumbleweed with wrist rockets*
*Tumbleweed rolls to the side and proceeds to watch those wrist rockets.*

User avatar
917
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:29 am
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 am
Simek4 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:11 pm

*watches wrist rockets whilst firing at the tumble weed*
*Shoots the tumbleweed with wrist rockets*
*Tumbleweed rolls to the side and proceeds to watch those wrist rockets.*
*wrenches off my wrist rockets and tackles tumble weed*

User avatar
1377
Simek4 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:12 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:29 am
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:42 am


*Shoots the tumbleweed with wrist rockets*
*Tumbleweed rolls to the side and proceeds to watch those wrist rockets.*
*wrenches off my wrist rockets and tackles tumble weed*
*tumbleweed kicks Simek*

User avatar
4371
Fallen Order is such a great game.

User avatar
1377
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:21 pm
Fallen Order is such a great game.
Are there a difficulty setting that speed up blaster bolts? The bolt’s slowness is half the reason I’m not playing it.

User avatar
4371
Murple wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:21 pm
Fallen Order is such a great game.
Are there a difficulty setting that speed up blaster bolts? The bolt’s slowness is half the reason I’m not playing it.
I'm not sure if the difficulties change bolt speed, but it'd be very hard to deflect them if it were much faster.


Return to “General discussion”