We have recently updated our Privacy Statement. Click here to review.

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
User avatar
1940
Murple wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 am
Conspiracy time!

*turns on x-files theme*

Phil Spencer is head of Xbox. What are his initials? PS. As in PS4. Coincidence? I think not!
But what is the Conspiracy?

User avatar
1488
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:08 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 am
Conspiracy time!

*turns on x-files theme*

Phil Spencer is head of Xbox. What are his initials? PS. As in PS4. Coincidence? I think not!
But what is the Conspiracy?
What isn’t the conspiracy?

User avatar
3801
Murple wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:57 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:08 pm
Murple wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 am
Conspiracy time!

*turns on x-files theme*

Phil Spencer is head of Xbox. What are his initials? PS. As in PS4. Coincidence? I think not!
But what is the Conspiracy?
What isn’t the conspiracy?
Everything starts as a conspiracy.
Everything we know.

User avatar
2636
*ascends beyond the color spectrum to where blue and red will work together in Jo-

UH, I MEAN, IN RED VS BLUE.
Sneak 100

User avatar
1940
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am
*ascends beyond the color spectrum to where blue and red will work together in Jo-

UH, I MEAN, IN RED VS BLUE.
Sneak 100
i think i know the plot of Joe Wick 3...


Or is it 4?

User avatar
1401
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:04 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am
*ascends beyond the color spectrum to where blue and red will work together in Jo-

UH, I MEAN, IN RED VS BLUE.
Sneak 100
i think i know the plot of Joe Wick 3...


Or is it 4?
76

User avatar
3699
Survivor and I should be the two guys getting brutally murdered in Joe Wick 11.

User avatar
3801
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:46 pm
Survivor and I should be the two guys getting brutally murdered in Joe Wick 11.
I'm not getting brutally murdered.


I'm getting slowly and painfully murdered.

User avatar
2636
Uh, well, frankly.

I mean, I guess I gotta say it eventually.






It ain’t Joe Wick 3.


In a sense, it’s Joe Wick 1.


Joe Wick Reborn.

User avatar
224
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:42 am
Uh, well, frankly.

I mean, I guess I gotta say it eventually.






It ain’t Joe Wick 3.


In a sense, it’s Joe Wick 1.


Joe Wick Reborn.
Speaking of Joe Wick... is there a Foe Wick?


Return to “General discussion”