The MCX Product Tracker Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
MCX Heroes series 5:
In retail stores I have found ZILCH, ZERO, NADA! But of course online there's already a number of scalpies ranging from 100-300% msrp. Also, I got some bad news but I'm not sure it's true so I'll post a question in Ask Mega Construx (thread: Discontinued?).

MCX Heroes series 5:
In retail stores I have found ZILCH, ZERO, NADA! But of course online there's already a number of scalpies ranging from 100-300% msrp.
So... Anything new?

MCX Heroes series 5:
In retail stores I have found ZILCH, ZERO, NADA! But of course online there's already a number of scalpies ranging from 100-300% msrp.
So... Anything new?
TRUE, but in my area this wasn't much of a problem until recently, I guess. Plus the Walmart dept. manager telling me they're discontinuing MCX is a bit troubling (if true). 😦

One Walmart near me entirely dropped MCX products around December. It used to have the best stuff.

Another Walmart had figures discounted to $1 and seemed to flush out their remaining stock. They still have some newer 4-fig packs and the new COD ATV, but they haven't restocked any hero figures in a couple months now. Oddly enough the shelves just remain empty with the pegs and names still there.

There's still 1 Walmart near me that has bigger sets: the Windraider and MOTU 5-pack.

One Walmart near me entirely dropped MCX products around December. It used to have the best stuff.

Another Walmart had figures discounted to $1 and seemed to flush out their remaining stock. They still have some newer 4-fig packs and the new COD ATV, but they haven't restocked any hero figures in a couple months now. Oddly enough the shelves just remain empty with the pegs and names still there.

There's still 1 Walmart near me that has bigger sets: the Windraider and MOTU 5-pack.
What I don't get is why my walmart app says my local store is in stock (MCX Heroes series 5) when they're totally NOT.

What I don't get is why my walmart app says my local store is in stock (MCX Heroes series 5) when they're totally NOT.
Yeah, all of my local retailers love doing that with Halo.

Don't bother with that. Don't believe anything online that tells you a product is in stock near you. 100% of the time I've used them they have been wrong.

Don't bother with that. Don't believe anything online that tells you a product is in stock near you. 100% of the time I've used them they have been wrong.
Half the time I can’t find anything I’m looking for on those store’s websites.

Wait, you guys have online stores!

Wait, you guys have online stores!
Do you mean like Walmart and stuff?

Return to “General discussion”