DISCONTINUED?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I hope MCX Team can answer this one:
My Walmart app indicated that my local store had MCX Heroes series 5 in stock, it did not. I asked the dept. manager if maybe they hadn't stocked them yet and he informed me that they didn't receive any and furthermore they are discontinuing the single figure packs. Is this true? I noticed that the other lines haven't been restocked in a while as well.

I feel compelled to bump this one...

I think he means Walmart won’t be carrying them anymore.

It seems many stores have cut them entirely.

Some still carry though so keep looking

Toy Designer
I would not put too much stock in rumors until someone from our team confirms any news.

Just between us, as of this moment, we are wrapping up design work on the next three series and gearing to work on two more beyond that.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:44 am
I would not put too much stock in rumors until someone from our team confirms any news.

Just between us, as of this moment, we are wrapping up design work on the next three series and gearing to work on two more beyond that.
I guess I should clarify, the toy dept manager of walmart told me that walmart is discontinuing the MCX figures, which of course seems crazy but I couldn't really dismiss it as mere rumor since it's coming from someone who presumably knows what he's talking about... but I hope in this case he doesn't. Also, I'm glad to hear of the continuing developments for MCX, I doubt it will be drying up anytime soon, no matter who is or isn't selling the product. 🌈

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”