Delete This Project?
Are you sure you want to delete this from the Gallery? This can’t be undone.
Your project has been successfully marked for removal. Please allow up to 24 hours for it disappear from all results.
About the project
Some of you have noticed that the tracks are built with individual links rather than rubber. That means that they can built as long or short as needed simply by adding or removing links. Instructions for four different tracks configurations will be available on the Beyonder App:
1. Halo 3 tracks for classic Halo battles
2. One long track on each side for extra armor protection
3. Six Short pods for all-terrain battles
4. Hover tank configuration when you just need to get where you’re going faster
Also, the turret can be rebuilt in 5 different ways and each one has a different built mechanical feature ranging from launching projectiles to rotating cannons to ejecting spent cartridges. Instructions for five different turret types will be available on the Beyonder App:
1. Classic Halo 3 turret
2. Prototype laser turret
3. Missile Pods like the Wolverine
4. Quad Cannon